Need help with high installations -
1 Person, 1 Monkey Tower and work at over 6m high
- Set-up by one person within 5 minutes of arriving at site
- Platform simply winds into position
- no batteries or hydraulics to maintain Lifts 75kgs of tools and equipment
- no hoists needed
- Towed behind any towbar equiped car or van
- 380kg weight and large road wheels make it a simple one man job to move by hand, even over rough surfaces
- Minimum width of just 700mm lets the Monkey Tower fit through a single 2’6” doorway or gate
- Wind down legs- level, even on rough ground
- Maximum working height of 6.5m (21ft)
- Latches every 25cm (10”) to maximum height
The Monkey Tower doesn't require PASMA or IPAF qualifications
*** Call for a competitive hire price
Monkey Tower or Trailer Mounted Scaffold Tower
An innovative unfolding scaffolding system; ideal for jobs that have traditionally been done by scaffold towers, cherry pickers, scissor lifts or ladders.
Easily and Quickly Erected
Monkey Tower can be put up by a single person within five minutes of arriving at site. Unlike a scaffold tower the entire erection procedure is carried out at ground-level and with single piece construction there are no parts to lose.
With the Monkey Tower is in position just:
- Set the stabiliser jacks.
- Pull ladder into position.
- Winch up the platform.
- Climb and get to work. Monkey Tower latches at 0.25m intervals a maximum working height of 6.5m (21ft). Lifts Tools and Equipment Up to 75kg of tools and equipment can be placed in the platform of Monkey Tower.
Then it is a simple case of winching the platform up, raising the equipment at the same time. No more carrying tools precariously up a ladder or setting up hoists to raise equipment.
Fits Through a Single Door
With Monkey Tower's height of 1.9m and width of 1.13 m it easily fits through a double door. By sliding the wheels in the width can be reduced to 0.82m. By sliding the leg-jacks off the width can be reduced even further to 0.7m (2'4") allowing it to pass through a domestic single door.
Easily Moved on Site
The light weight (380 kg) of Monkey Tower and built in roadwheels make the Monkey Tower simple for even a single person to manoeuver around site.
Unlike many other pieces of access equipment, the ground type (mud, grass or even gravel) is not a barrier to using the Monkey Tower.